Los Angeles Landing Page
and Safe Weight Loss
In Los Angeles With
Start with our free online seminar!
The LAP-BAND® is commonly an outpatient treatment, with a recovery time of about one week. The flexible band is positioned around the top section of the stomach restricting the amount of food that will travel through it, consequently assisting the individual in attaining weight loss. The LAP-BAND® treatment does not require any sort of re-routing of the anatomy, cutting, or any type of stapling.
This will leave the patient with a gentler recovery duration than other kinds of weight reduction surgery. WATCH OUR FREE ONLINE SEMINAR TO LEARN MORE >
The LAP-BAND® System is the less invasive, safer and the only customizable surgical weight loss option available in the United States.
LAP-BAND patients have been shown to lose an average of 45% or more of their excess weight in the first five years with the LAP-BAND.* Join over 860,000 people** who have chosen the LAP-BAND System and book a consultation to learn how the safe and reversible LAP-BAND can help change your life.
* Ray, et.al, “Safety, Efficacy, and Durability of Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Banding in a Single Surgeon U.S. Community Practice. Surgery of
Obesity and Related Diseases/ 7(2011) 140-144
** Data on file. ReShape Lifesciences Inc.
The LAP-BAND® System is the less invasive, safer and the only customizable surgical weight loss option available in the United States. Patients’ experience and results may vary.
- Minimally invasive surgical procedure
- No intestinal re-routing
- No cutting or stapling of the stomach wall or bowel
- Small incisions and minimal scarring
- Reduced patient pain, length of hospital stay and recovery period
Fewer Risks and Side Effects
- Lower risk of nutritional deficiencies compared to gastric bypass
- Reduced risk of hair loss
- No “dumping syndrome” related to dietary intake restrictions
- Customized for each individual’s needs
- Adjustments performed without additional surgery
- Stomach and other anatomy are generally restored to their original forms and functions